This tutorial will show you how to download, set up, and use your VPN app for Android.
Download the VPN app
Visit SkyVPN download page (https://www.skyvpn.net/vpn-download)and click ‘Download’ button.
A pop-up window will show up, and you may choose to download the app by choosing one of the following:
- If you can access Google Play, tap ‘Get IT ON Google Play’ icon to download the app.
- If you cannot access Google Play, tap ‘Download APK’ to download SkyVPN apk directly on your Android device.
If you choose to download the app as an APK:
- Tap ‘Download apk’ to get SkyVPN for your Android device, and wait for the APK to download.
- After the APK has finished downloading, tap ‘OPEN’
- After opening the APK, you will be asked to approve the installation. Tap ‘Install’
- Wait for your app to finish installing, then tap ‘Open’ to launch the SkyVPN.
If you choose to download the app from the Google Play store:
- Tap ‘INSTALL’ on the Google Play store page for SkyVPN.
- Wait while the app is downloading, and tap ‘OPEN’ once the download is completed.
Set up the VPN app
After opening the SkyVPN app, a welcome screen will show up. Click ‘Start SkyVPN’ to continue.
A VPN connection request might be prompted, click ‘OK’ / ‘Allow’ to continue.
Tap the sidebar menu on the upper left corner, then tap ‘Log In’
If you do not have a SkyVPN account yet, tap ‘Sign Up’ to create one.
To connect to a VPN server location, tap the ‘Connect’ button.
Once you see the ‘VPN is ON’ message on the app screen, you can begin surfing with freedom and security!
Disconnect from a VPN server location
To disconnect from the VPN server, tap the ‘Disconnect’ button while the VPN is connected.
You will know you are disconnected when the ‘VPN is OFF’ message is shown.
Choose a different VPN server location
To connect to a different server location, tap the country name to expand the dropdown list. Then, simply choose and tap the new server location you would like to connect to.
SkyVPN will automatically connect you to the selected new server location.
Still need help? Feel free to email us: email@example.com